The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- FHFA Home Price Index for Maryland & its Regions upto 2nd Quarter 2015
- 2014 Annual Jobs and Personal Income for all States & Regions in U.S.
- 2015 New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Reports : September and Thrid Quarter
- State Quarterly Personal Income Through The Second Quarter of 2015
- ACS 2009 to 2013 Migration Data With Ability to Speak English, Place of Birth & Years in the U.S.
- 2013 LEHD (Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics) Commutation data
- 2014 American Community Survey
- County to County Journey to Work Commutation Data (ACS 2009-2013)
- 2012 Economic Census
- IRS State to State Migration
- IRS State Migration by Income and Age, 2012 and 2013
- Residential Sale Data, 2002-2014
- Public School Enrollment Historical 2104 & Projections 2015 to 2024
- Real Personal Income for States
- 2014 Estimates by Age, Race and Gender for Maryland and it's Jurisdictions