The Library contains MDP’s publications and reports. Visit the Library often to discover the latest.
MDP Annual Reports
Models and Guidelines
The following in MDP's Models & Guidelines Series are available electronically:
MDP has been publishing its Models & Guidelines: Managing Maryland’s Growth series since 1996. This series continues to provide valuable guidance to Maryland’s local planning agencies on relevant trends and topics. Prior publications are available in our Models & Guidelines archives.
- Proposed Regulations for the Maryland Sustainable Communities Tax Credit Program (34.04.07.01-08)
- Report to the General Assembly on Implementation of the Sustainable Growth and Agricultural Preservation Act of 2012
- Maryland Land Preservation, Parks & Recreation Plan 2009
- Where Do We Grow From Here? - A Report of the Task Force on the Future for Growth and Development
- A Shore for Tomorrow - The Eastern Shore Report
- The Final Report of The Governor's Task Force on Workforce Housing
- Order Form: Public School Enrollment Projections, 2012 - 2021