The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- 2011 to 2015 Multi-Year American Community Survey 5-year Estimates for All Geographies
- 2015 Estimates by Age, Race and Gender for Maryland and it's Jurisdictions
- FHFA Home Price Index for Maryland & its Regions for 1st Quarter 2016
- 2015 Population Estimates for Maryland's Municipalities
- IRS state-to-State Migration 2014
- 2016 New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Reports : March & First Quarter
- State Quarterly Personal Income Through The 4th Quarter of 2015
- Wage & Salary Jobs by Place of Work Through 2015
- 2015 Population Estimates for Maryland's Jurisdictions