The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- 2015 New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Reports : December and 4th Quarter
- FHFA Home Price Index for Maryland & its Regions for 3rd Quarter 2015
- State Quarterly Personal Income Through The 3rd Quarter of 2015
- 2012 Survey of Business Owners/Minority and Veteran
- 2015 Population Estimates for Maryland and All States
- 2014 Annual Jobs and Income Data for Maryland's Jurisdictions
- 2010-2014 Socioeconomic Characteristics for Maryland's Legislative Districts
- 2010-2014 American Community Survey
- 2014 Annual Jobs and Personal Income for all States & Regions in U.S.
- ACS 2009 to 2013 Migration Data With Ability to Speak English, Place of Birth & Years in the U.S.
- 2013 LEHD (Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics) Commutation data