The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- Maryland Data Center Affiliate Meeting - June 22, 2016
- 2015 Estimates by Age, Race and Gender for Maryland and it's Jurisdictions
- FHFA Home Price Index for Maryland & its Regions for 1st Quarter 2016
- 2015 Population Estimates for Maryland's Municipalities
- IRS state-to-State Migration 2014
- 2016 New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Reports : March & First Quarter
- State Quarterly Personal Income Through The 4th Quarter of 2015
- Wage & Salary Jobs by Place of Work Through 2015
- 2015 Population Estimates for Maryland's Jurisdictions
- 2013 IRS Individual Income Tax Returns by Maryland's Zip Codes
- 2014 Annual Report New Housing Units Authorized for Construction by Building Permits
- FHFA Home Price Index for Maryland & its Regions for 4th Quarter 2015
- Number of State and Local Government Employees per 10,000 Population
- ACS 2010-2014 Voting Age Population in Maryland
- 2012 Survey of Business Owners/Minority and Veteran
- 2015 Population Population Estimates for Maryland and All States
- 2014 Annual Jobs and Income Data for Maryland's Jurisdictions
- 2010-2014 Socioeconomic Characteristics for Maryland's Legislative Districts
- 2010-2014 American Community Survey
- 2014 Annual Jobs and Personal Income for all States & Regions in U.S.