The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- 2014 Estimates by Age, Race and Gender for Maryland and it's Jurisdictions (6/15)
- 2015 April New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Report
- High Technology & Biotechnology Establishments in Maryland 2013
- 2014 Estimates for Maryland's Municipalities
- 2012 IRS Individual Income Tax Returns by Maryland's Zip Codes
- 2014 Annual Report for New Housing Units Authorized for Construction
- Tracking Residential Growth Priority Funding Areas & Residential Single-Family Development in Maryland, 1940 to 2012
- State Quarterly Personal Income Through The 4th Quarter of 2014
- 2014 Population Estimates for Maryland's Jurisdictions
- Wage & Salary Jobs by Place of Work Through 2014
- 2014 4th Quarter Home Price Index for Maryland & its Regions
- 2012 Census of Agriculture Sustainability for Maryland's & its Jurisdictions
- Sustainability Indicators
- 2013 Zip Code Map for Cecil County