The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- State Quarterly Personal Income Through The 4th Quarter of 2014
- 2015 February New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Report
- 2014 Population Estimates for Maryland's Jurisdictions
- Wage & Salary Jobs by Place of Work Through 2014
- 2014 4th Quarter Home Price Index for Maryland & its Regions
- 2012 Census of Agriculture Sustainability for Maryland's & its Jurisdictions
- Sustainability Indicators
- 2012 Census of Agriculture for Farmer Demographics
- Projections to 2040 for Total Personal Income, Per Capita Personal Income and Total Jobs by Place of Work
- Total Jobs by Industry, Historic 2001-2013 and Projected 2015-2040
- State and Local Government Employees per 10,000 Population
- Poverty Rates for Maryland's Jurisdictions and Places
- 2013 Zip Code maps for Baltimore, Dorchester, Harford, Queen Anne's & Talbot Counties