The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- 2013 American Community Survey
- 2012 Zip Code Maps for Charles, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George's, Somerset and Wicomico
- 2014 July New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Report
- Public School Enrollment, Historical 2013 and Projections 2014 to 2023
- High Technology Establishments in Maryland 2012
- Biotechnology Establishments in Maryland 2012
- Maryland Statistical Handbook 2013
- State Quarterly Personal Income Through The 1st Quarter of 2014
- Projections to 2040 by Topics
- Residential Sales Data 2002 to 2013
- 2013 Estimates by Age, Race & Gender for Maryland & it's Jurisdictions
- MSDC Affiliate Meeting, 6/12/2014